Part Time Position - Retail & assisting processing
We are opening expression of interest for applications for a Permanent Part-Time position at our South Plympton facility.
A typical day generally looks like this: serving customers, packing orders, dropping home deliveries and assisting with production (packing, sealing, and labeling raw meals & treats). Furthermore, there may be professional development opportunities, such as completing a canine nutrition course. Other general duties are required to upkeep the retail and processing areas, so we are looking for someone happy to give anything a go.
Some things we will be looking for from candidates:
- Full driver's license & ability to drive a manual car (essential)
- Retail experience
- Knowledgeable and a passion for feeding pets a balanced raw meals for pets (BARF & Prey Meals)
- Ability to operate light machinery
- Ability to lift heavy weights (up to 20kg)
- Reliable & willing to learn
- Can work both as a team & independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Loves to work with animals!
- Passion and experience in animal nutrition! Highly desirable but not essential as we can provide suitable training.
- Proficient in using Microsoft software and various computer applications to support seamless administrative tasks and contribute effectively to the team.
Proposed hours: 24-29 hours weekly.
Monday: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Thursday: 10am- 3pm
Saturday: 10am- 2pm
Please note these hours may be open to discussion for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the right fit and you would like to apply, please forward your resume to: